Lake Parks Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
When you donate, you are investing in the Lake Parks Foundation. Gifts can include but are not limited to:
- Trusts combining lifetime income benefits with philanthropy
- Bequests – remembering Lake Parks Foundation in your will
- Donations of land and/or historical property
- Life insurance policies naming the Lake Parks Foundation as beneficiary
- Endowments to a park or program
Every donation matters
If you wish to make a contribution, please mail a check payable to:
Or you may donate online using PayPal! You do not need a PayPal account in order to do so:
If you wish to give to the Lake Parks Foundation through a bequest, it is important that your will clearly states your bequest wishes. As always, consult with your legal and tax advisors when executing a will commitment.